Poster viewing hours
- Monday, March 2, 2020, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
PosterFLASH! (Exhibit Hall)
ASPHP is excited to offer a new feature for posters at this event. Poster presenters will be featured in short 5-minute presentations discussing the content of their poster during the Grand Opening Reception on March 2, 2020, from 6:15 pm – 7:15 pm. Come to join us!
- 2020PF001 Merging councils: Focusing on keeping caregivers and patients safe
- 2020PF002 Bringing Safe Patient Handling and Mobility to Emergency Medicine
- 2020PF003 Healthcare Recipient Sling and Lift Hanger Bar Compatibility: What do you need to know to ensure your patient’s safety?
- 2020PF004 Education Assessment to Address Safe Patient Handling Needs in a Community Based Hospital
- 2020PF005 Rethinking Safe Patient Handling and Mobility
- 2020PF006 Bariatric SPHM Simulation: Unforeseeable Risks to the Skin
- 2020PF007 Awareness, Application, and Advocacy-Teaching SPHM Content in Doctor of Physical Therapy Professional Education
- 2020PF008 Lifts in the Real World
- 2020PF009 Air-Wareness: Promoting Awareness for use of Air-Assisted Technology in a Large Not-for-Profit Acute Care Hospital
- 2020PF010 Intersecting Worker and Patient Safety: A Qualitative Report
- 2020PF011 Transfer Mobility Coaches: Keeping Patients and Employees Safe
- 2020PF012 Prevent the Injury by Managing the Risks
- 2020PF013 Practice Changes to decrease patient falls as well as prevention/treatment of PI’s
- 2020PF014 Keeping the Wheels of Patient Transport Chairs Turning.
- 2020PF015 Early Mobilization in Critical Care: Team Engagement
- 2020PF016 Post-Market Clinical Insight: User Experience With Air-Assisted Lateral Turning & Positioning Devices
- 2020PF017 Safe Patient Handling & Mobility (SPHM) Department Driven EMS Staff Injury Reduction at NYULH Brooklyn
- 2020PF018 Prefall Huddle: Proactive Peer Collaboration Decreases Falls with Injuries
- 2020PF019 Bridging the Gaps in the Culture of Safety: A bedside to C-suite perspective to build improved outcomes.
- 2020PF020 Measurement of Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes Related to Slings and Lifts for Nursing Staff
- 2020PF021 Staff Leadership in the On-going Delivery of the Safe Patient Handling Program Training in a Community-Based Hospital
- 2020PF022 Safe Patient Mobilization Program Proactive Risk Assessment: “The Secret Sauce for Success”
- 2020PF023 Bringing Safe Patient Handling to the Homecare Setting
- 2020PF025 Rehabilitation of a Person with Obesity and Post-Operative Hemiparesis
- 2020PF024 Restructuring the Approach for Interprofessional Safe Patient Handling Education with the Implementation of Technology Tools to Reduce Employee Injuries
Meet the Presenters
ASPHP offers this new feature for Featured Webinar Poster at this Event. We scheduled the webinar poster presenters to meet with you on Tuesday, March 3, from 10 am – 10:20 am Wednesday, March 4, from 9:20 am – 9:40 am to discuss the content of their webinars.
Featured Webinar Poster Presentations:
- February 12, 2020 Recovery: What do we know and what do we need to learn?
- March 11, 2020 Implementing the Bedside Mobility Assessment Tool
- April 8, 2020 Decreasing Nursing Fatigue and Improving Patient Satisfaction and Staff Compliance on an Obstetric Unit with an Automatic Patient Repositioner
- May 13, 2020 Bringing Life to a System-wide Early Mobility Clinical Practice: Concept to Implementation Through Intradisciplinary Partnerships
- June 10, 2020 What can we learn from organizational culture research to engage facilities in SPHM?
- June 17, 2020 Beyond the Lecture: Practical Tools When Training the Adult Learner
- July 8, 2020 Peripheral Neuropathy and Steroid Myopathy: how can we prevent falls?
- August 12, 2020 Mobility in 1 Page
- September 9, 2020 Employee Engagement: The Key to Safe Patient Handling Program Promotion and Culture Change
- November 11, 2020 Creating Culture Change: The importance of the voice of the employee