HOW TO GET YOUR CONTINUING EDUCATION CONTACT HOURS
Deadline for claiming Continuing Education Contact Hours: April 9, 2022.
The event agenda offers 5.0 contact hours. To obtain your contact hours, you must complete an evaluation for all ten event sessions and an overall event evaluation. Partial credit will not be granted.
Log onto this site: https://vtnw.com/elections/org/ASPHP/certificate/ using the email address provided when you registered for this event.
• 1) or Step 1: After a session has ended, go to the session selection page to navigate to the session you attended and click on the session title. Reminder: You must complete an evaluation on all ten sessions to earn the CEUs.
• 2) or Step 2: At the conclusion of evaluation, you need to complete the Overall Event Evaluation. Reminder: You must complete the overall event evaluation before you can receive and print your CE certificate.
• 3) or Step 3: Print and/or save certificate(s): Once the Overall Event Evaluation has been submitted, click the “Declaration of Attendance” to verify and select your certificates.
• * REMINDER: ASPHP does not keep copies of certificates and will not send certificates automatically. You will need to download the certificate(s), print and/or save the certificate(s) yourself.
Important Notes: To receive CE contact hours, attendees must:
• Be registered as the 2022 ASPHP National SPHM Virtual Education Event attendee.
• Be logged-in and attend each session no later than 10 minutes after the session has started and remain in the session until the scheduled ending time.
• The entire event must be attended to receive continuing education hours.
• Download and keep a copy of your event certificate(s) on file for six years.
• If you lose your certificate, a request for replacement should be made in writing to the ASPHP Headquarters with payment. The cost for replacement of lost certificates is $35 per certificate.
Note: Fees apply once the online evaluation deadline has passed.
How to Claim Contact Hours After the Deadline: After April 9, 2022, certificates can only be obtained from ASPHP Headquarters. Please mail a written request including your name, address, email address, event name (2022 ASPHP National SPHM Virtual Education Event), with a check for $75 payable to ASPHP for each certificate requested. Send your written request and check to: ASPHP Headquarters, 125 Warrendale Bayne Road, Suite 375, Warrendale, PA 15086.